3-3/4" locking blade made for work use.
Built from start to finish in the USA, the Filson Mesquite Professional Lockback Knife is designed for hard work with a locking 3-¾" hollow-ground drop point blade made from 440M steel and a mesquite wood handle. Features nickel silver bolsters and includes a leather utility sheath.
- Built from start to finish in the USA, including heat-treating the blade steel, grinding and assembling, and hand-finishing, to ensure the highest quality
- Made with 440M blade steel for corrosion-resistance, edge-retention and ease of sharpening
- 3-3/4” drop point blade
- Hollow-ground blade cuts smoothly
- Lockback prevents closure while in use
- Durable mesquite wood handle scales
- Nickel silver bolsters
- Leather sheath with snap-close flap included