Built from start to finish in the USA, the Filson Mesquite Lockback Knife is designed for everyday-carry with a locking 2-¾" hollow-ground drop point blade made from 440M steel and a mesquite wood handle. Features nickel silver bolsters and includes a removable utility clip.
- Built from start to finish in the USA, including heat-treating the blade steel, grinding and assembling, and hand-finishing, to ensure the highest quality
- Made with 440M blade steel for corrosion-resistance, edge-retention and ease of sharpening
- 2-3/4” drop point blade
- Hollow-ground blade cuts smoothly
- Lockback prevents closure while in use
- Durable mesquite wood handle scales
- Nickel silver bolsters
- Removable utility clip for pocket-carry
Steel + mesquite wood
3-1/2”L (closed); 6-3/4”L (open)
Made in USA.