- Shipping Charges
- US & Canada Shipping charges are determined by your merchandise total, service level selected and destination address. All other International charges are reflected below.
- Delivery Time
- Delivery time depends on the speed of delivery you select when you place an order. Refer to the charts below to determine the shipping method and delivery window that best suit your needs.
Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays within the U.S.
- If you place your order after 9:00 AM PT, add one business day to your delivery time.
- For example, an order placed on Monday before 9:00 AM PT for Overnight delivery will arrive within 1-2 business days - either Tuesday or Wednesday. The same order placed after 9:00 AM PT will arrive within 2-3 business days - either Wednesday or Thursday.
- If you request "Special Services" (adding hems or binding to pant legs or adding a chin strap to a hat) add 1-2 business days to your delivery time.
- For example, an order placed on Monday before 9AM PST for “Overnight” delivery would normally arrive within 1-2 business days. However, if item ordered requires “special services” the order would not ship until Wednesday or Thursday depending on the service requested which would then arrive at its destination by Friday or the following Monday.
Lower 48 states, Alaska, Hawaii & U.S. Territories
|Less than $75
|$75 - $199.99
|$200 - $499.99
|More than $500
|Delivery time if ordered BEFORE 9:00 AM PT
||1-7 business days
||2-3 business days
||1-2 business days
||Economy (Canada Post Parcel Service)
||Express (Canada Express)
Duty and tax calculations for shipments to Canada are the responsibility of the customer and will vary depending on final delivery location and merchandise value. For example, an order of $250.00 in merchandise value can have approximately $90.00 added to the final cost at delivery of Canadian duty, taxes, brokerage, and dispersal fees.
Contact the Vancouver or Toronto stores directly to inquire if items you’d like to purchase from the US website are available to ship from Canadian stores without incurring VAT or additional cross border taxation.
By ordering goods from this website, I hereby authorize a licensed Canadian customs broker chosen by the operator of the website to act as my agent, and to transact business with Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to clear my merchandise, account for applicable duties and taxes, to return merchandise to the operator of the website and prepare and submit refund claims on my behalf for any merchandise that I return. I understand that CBSA will send any refund of duties and taxes that were paid on the returned merchandise to the broker, and that I will obtain the refund directly from the operator of the website. In this connection, I also authorize the customs broker to endorse any refund check issued by CBSA in my name, so that the operator of the website can be reimbursed.
Orders to a P.O. Box must ship Economy (Canada Post Parcel Service)
- International (other than Canada)
- For all orders not placed on European or United Kingdom sites shipping charges are noted below. Shipping charges for orders placed on our International websites can be found in either on the European or United Kingdom sites.
|Flat Rate (All International Orders)
|Delivery time if ordered BEFORE 9:00 AM PT
||3-6 business days
Filson does not accept orders from the following countries
||British Indian Ocean Territory
|Central African Republic
||Cocos (Keeling) Islands
||Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
||French Southern Territories
|Heard Island and McDonald Islands
||Isle of Man
||Saint Martin (French)
||Saint Pierre and Miquelon
|Sao Tome and Principe
||South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
|State of Palestine
||Svalbard and Jan Mayen
||United States Minor Outlying Islands
- When placing an order from outside of the US, do I have to pay import taxes or duties?
- Any order shipped to a destination outside of the United States may be subject to import duties and/or taxes. As the recipient, you are the importer and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Import Duties and Taxes vary depending on the destination country, as well as value of shipment.
Filson charges only the merchandise and shipping charges to your credit card. Import taxes and duties are collected by the international carrier upon delivery.