Patterned after Filson’s best-selling hunting boots from the 1930s, Our leather Uplander Boots provide support, cushioning and mud-shedding traction. The tongue is partially-gussetted with Tin Cloth low-bulk water protection. 10" height provides stability in steep, rocky terrain. With Goodyear-welted construction, these leather boots can be resoled time and again, providing true long-term value. The Vibram® sole is engineered with bobs on the interior for traction, and large solid lugs on the outside to minimize mud pickup, reducing weight and fatigue on a long day of hunting. Removable cork-lined footbed allows easy overnight drying.
- Made with heavyweight, full-grain, oil-tanned leather for maximum durability
- Includes removable cork insole
- Sealed seams for maximum water repellency
- Vibram® rubber sole for grip and comfort
- Stitch-down Goodyear-welted construction for durability and ease of resoling
8, half sizes 9-12, 13
Leather + rubber + cotton Tin Cloth