An iconic cap pulled from the Filson archives.
Pulled from the archives: the iconic Duckbill Cap, a style favored by Ernest Hemingway and other legendary sportsmen. Its long 4” bill provides maximum sun protection, and the low-profile four-panel design is packable for worry-free transport. Made of our hardy 11.5-oz. dry finish Tin Cloth, with an adjustable webbing strap in the rear.
- Made with stout dry finish Tin Cloth with a UPF rating of 50+
- 4” bill with dark underside to reduce glare
- Low-profile, four-panel crown is unstructured for packability
- Embroidered ventilation grommets on sides
- Rear webbing strap with buckle