A tribute to Smokey's 75 year commitment to helping the U.S. Forest service spread the word about wildfire prevention, the 12-oz. Smokey Bear Red Wing Mug is made in Minnesota by Red Wing Stoneware & Pottery--pioneers in stoneware since 1877. Made with locally-sourced clay, it's been fired to over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit and finished with an enamel-glaze to be durable and dishwasher-safe.
Wash after use
Made in USA.
- Made in Red Wing, Minnesota with a history that traces back to 1877
- Officially licensed Smokey graphics
- Kiln-fired stoneware is extremely tough
- Large handle allows solid grip
- Limited-edition; limited quantities available
- Enamel-glazed and dishwasher-safe