Our limited-edition Handmade Sweater is hand-knit in British Columbia with the same time-honored techniques in use since the 1800s. The thick 100% wool yarns are knit into a chunky sweater that is naturally water-repellent, very breathable and as warm as a coat. Two-way metal front-zipper closure for ventilation options. Fold-over collar. Unique for 2021, this heirloom sweater is available in very limited quantities.
- Crafted in British Columbia using techniques developed over two centuries
- Knitted with 5-ply yarns to create a warm, heavy sweater
- Durable 2-way metal-zipper front closure
- Angled-entry hand pockets
- Unique color pattern for this year; limited quantities available
Made in Canada