Constructed from thick, 100% virgin hand-spun one-ply wool yarn, hand-knit just 150 miles north of Filson HQ, in Vancouver B.C., using traditional techniques dating back hundreds of years. Naturally breathable and water-resistant, it insulates effectively even when wet, and is woven with a vertical cable-knit pattern that traps warmth effectively. Features two-way metal zipper front with leather pull-tab, and a drop tail for added coverage. Two vertical-entry front pockets keep essentials close. Limited Edition.
Hand wash cold, dry flat
Made in Canada
- Hand-knit with the same techniques practiced since the mid-1800s.
- Thick, warm wool will insulate even it gets wet
- Two-way front zipper closure
- Rounded collar can be turned up for added warmth
- Drop tail for added coverage
- Top-entry front pockets