Hand-knit in British Columbia to combat the brutal winters on Canada’s West Coast, the Filson Women’s Handmade Sweater is crafted using techniques that haven’t changed since the early 1800s. Constructed from thick, 100% virgin hand-spun one-ply wool yarn that’s water-resistant, quick-drying and insulates even when wet. Features a galloping horse design, two-way metal zipper front with leather pull-tab, two vertical-entry front pockets and two side-entry hand pockets. Limited edition.
Hand wash cold and dry flat, or dry clean
Made in Canada.
- Hand-knit with hand-spun yarns in British Columbia
- Thick 100% wool will insulate even if wet
- Two-way zippered front closure
- Fold-over shawl collar
- Two vertical-entry front pockets and two side-entry hand pockets
- Limited quantities available