Our Camo Down Cruiser Vest is a warm, versatile layer that can be worn on its own in cool temperatures or under a jacket during late-season hunts. The wind- and water-repellent oil finish Cover Cloth exterior is reinforced with oil finish Shelter Cloth on the pockets and lower back for increased abrasion resistance. Fully insulated with lightweight goose down.
8-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Cover Cloth + 11-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Shelter Cloth + 650-fill power goose down + ripstop nylon lining with mechanical stretch
Field, Hunting, Everyday
Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.
- Built with wind-, water- and abrasion-resistant oil finish Cover Cloth and reinforced with oil finish Shelter Cloth on the pockets and lower back
- Goose down is traceable and ethically sourced; each panel is filled with 280 grams of down
- Ripstop-nylon lining with mechanical stretch
- Cotton-lined handwarmer pockets, snap-flap chest pocket and slotted utility chest pocket
- Drop tail for added coverage