Our Workshop Split-Leg Apron has knee-length, chap-style legs for added protection and easy mobility in the shop. It’s made of oil finish Tin Cloth, our toughest waxed canvas, which shields the wearer from sawdust, metal shavings, sparks, grease, water and abrasion. Straps are adjustable for height and width, and distribute weight across the shoulders for comfortable wear. Each apron is crafted in the Workshop at Filson’s Seattle Flagship store.
14-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Tin Cloth
41”L x 28”W
Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.
Made in USA with imported material
- Chap-style legs provide greater mobility and more coverage than traditional aprons
- Made of oil finish Tin Cloth, our heaviest and most durable waxed canvas
- Strap design allows height and waist adjustment
- Two front waist pockets and single large chest pocket with utility slot
- Leather-reinforced grommets for easy waist adjustment
- Crafted at Filson’s Seattle Flagship store