Inspired by classic military issue styles, the Filson Rangeland Boots feature a beefy sole and heavy-duty leather. Versatile and durable, with oil finish Tin Cloth uppers, they’re great for field use: prairie and woodlands hunting, light hiking, and farm work. Goodyear storm-welted stitch-down soles for years of reliability.
Leather + 14-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Tin Cloth + calfskin leather + brass + cork + polyurethane
Everyday, Outdoor, Field, Hunting
Wipe or brush clean, dry at room temperature when wet
Made in Portugal.
- Made with full grain leather and oil finish Tin Cloth uppers lined in calfskin
- Thick, oil-tanned leather for water resistance
- Goodyear storm-welted stitchdown construction for ease of resoling
- Leather-topped die-cut pure cork footbed and removable molded PU insole
- Padded collar, Tin Cloth-gusseted tongue and reinforced pull-tab
- Brass hardware with milled lacing studs