Inside our Seattle store, the craftsmen in the Filson Workshop transformed what was already the finest leather briefcase into a work of art. Hours of meticulous, painstaking effort go into extensive hand-tooling on the flap in a design drawn from the Sheridan style of leatherworking. The leather, vegetable-tanned by 153-year-old Wicket & Craig, is treated during tanning for water protection throughout the leather’s thickness. Based off our iconic original, the Hand-Tooled Weatherproof Leather Briefcase is an heirloom-quality work of art that is ready to serve for generations. Each briefcase has slight variations. Extremely limited quantities available.
Weatherproof Leather + Bridle Leather
15-3/4”L x 3-1/2"W x 12”H
Condition leather as needed
Made in USA.
- Extensive hand-tooling in the Sheridan style
- Crafted inside our Seattle Flagship store
- Built with vegetable-tanned Weatherproof Leather from Pennsylvania’s Wickett & Craig
- Bridle Leather handles and removable shoulder strap
- Can carry laptop up to 15 inches
- Limited edition