On the sea or in the mountains, the versatile Mackinaw Wool Anorak will keep you warm. Constructed from our heavyweight 24-oz. Mackinaw Wool—the preferred fabric of outdoorsmen for over a century thanks to it’s natural water-resistant and insulating properties. Features a quarter-zip front from chin to chest and a side-seam zipper to get in and out with ease. The kangaroo front pocket can be used to keep hands warm and essentials handy. Finished with snap-adjustable cuffs and a drawcord-adjustable hood and hem to seal out the elements. Limited-edition.
24-oz. 100% virgin Mackinaw Wool
Outdoor, Field, Everyday
Made in USA.
- Made with 24-oz. 100% virgin Mackinaw Wool from the Pacific Northwest
- Tightly woven wool blocks wind and insulates even when wet
- Drawcord-adjustable hood and hem
- Center-front kangaroo handwarmer pocket
- Side-seam zipper for easy on/off
- Quarter-length front zipper for ventilation