The C.C.F. Utility Down Parka combines the durability of cotton duck fabric with the warmth of down insulation for a coat that shrugs off abrasion and frigid temperatures. Outfitted with a corduroy-lined collar and insulated, detachable hood.
- Zippered front closure with storm flap
- Insulated, adjustable hood is snap-detachable
- Action back for a full range of motion
- Rib-knit inner cuffs and drawstring-adjustable waist
- Triple-stitched shoulder seams and riveted stress points
- Lined high-set handwarmer pockets and front- and side-entry lower pockets
12-oz. 100% cotton duck + 50/50 down insulation + polyester lining
Everyday, Field, Workwear
Machine wash cold, Air-dry
Made in Canada.