Lightweight, responsibly-sourced and traceable goose down insulation makes the Filson Down Cruiser extremely warm without being heavy—with water-resistant oil finish Cover Cloth shell fabric covering lofty, heat-trapping down. Oil finish Shelter Cloth is used for the pockets and lower back reinforcement for increased durability and water resistance. The handwarmer pockets and collar are lined with 100% virgin wool for added warmth, and the front zipper is protected by a snap-securing storm flap to keep wind and water out. Snap-flap covered cargo and chest pockets keep gear secured. The left chest utility pocket is slotted to hold small tools.
8-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Cover Cloth + 11-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Shelter Cloth + 650-fill-power goose down + nylon lining + 100% wool collar lining
Field, Outdoors, Everyday
Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.
- Oil finish Cover Cloth shell adds water resistance
- Oil finish Shelter Cloth lower back and front pockets for added durability
- Insulated with goose down that is responsibly sourced and traceable
- Full nylon liner for easy on/off over layers
- 4 snap-close flapped pockets, 2 handwarmer pockets, 1 slotted utility pocket and an interior zippered pocket
- Standing collar and handwarmer pockets lined with merino wool