The Tin Cloth Insulated Work Vest is a tough, wind-proof and water-resistant layer equipped with handwarmer pockets and a wool-blend rib-knit collar. Built with legendary oil finish Tin Cloth and insulated with Primaloft® Gold. Can be re-waxed for a lifetime of dedicated service. Chest-stow pocket and slotted-utility pocket. Zipper-front closure.
14-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Tin Cloth + 100g Primaloft® Gold + 6-oz. dry finish Cover Cloth + 8-oz. 100% cotton flannel
Work, Outdoor, Everyday
Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.
- Built with abrasion- and weather-resistant oil finish Tin Cloth
- Insulated with lightweight 100g Primaloft® Gold
- Hand pockets lined with warm Alaskan Guide flannel
- Drop-tail provides extended coverage
- Rib-knit collar made with 75% wool/25% nylon