The Mackinaw Wool Field Jacket is sewn in Seattle with our trusted Mackinaw Wool, woven by Oregon’s iconic Pendleton Woolen Mills. This fabric earned legendary status for its hardiness through generations of punishing wear by loggers and sportsmen. Naturally water- and wind-resistant, it provides warmth even when drenched. Roomy cut for layering and ease of motion.
26-oz. 100% virgin Mackinaw Wool + 75% wool/25% nylon rib-knit
Everyday, Outdoors, Hunting, Field
Made in USA.
- Heavyweight Mackinaw Wool is quiet, warm and weather-resistant
- Roomy cut makes for easy layering and a full range of motion
- Front zipper closure is hidden with dual welts to prevent snags
- Smooth Vislon® zippers
- Drawcord-adjustable hem, standing collar and rib-knit cuffs seal in warmth
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one zippered chest pocket