For the Filson x White’s Fire Hybrid boot, a limited-edition collaboration, we teamed up with White's—Pacific Northwest boot-builders since 1853. Our shared history outfitting loggers and workers informs every aspect of the boot, expertly crafted by White’s from signature Filson materials. Designed to withstand the extreme heat endured by US Forest Service Hotshots when fighting wildland fires. The boots’ roughout leather won't show scrapes and scars. Resoleable stitch-down construction ensures a lifetime of hard wear. Outfitted with Filson-exclusive oil finish Tin Cloth collars.
Leather + Rubber
Work, Outdoor, Field
Wipe or brush clean. Recondition leather as needed.
Made in USA.
- Built with 6.5-oz. Crazy Chief roughout leather
- All leather construction–no steel to rust
- Hand-lasted stitch-down construction
- Filson Tin Cloth padded collar
- Unstructured toe box
- Not rated for wildland firefighting