Our new Lined Denim Cruiser Jacket is a tough variant of our 1914-patented classic. It fuses the utility of our multi-pocket forestry jacket with the historic fabric that earned a reputation for toughness in the mid-1800s gold rush. The interior is lined with a special wool blend for added warmth. The preshrunk raw denim will develop its own unique fade and wear pattern, telling the story of rugged use over the years. Polyester-lined sleeves for easy layering. Snap- front and-adjustable cuffs. Corduroy-lined collar.
- Sewn in the USA with heavy-duty raw denim
- Fully lined for warmth and ease of layering
- Snap-front and adjustable-cuff closures
- Cotton corduroy-lined collar
- Built with preshrunk denim
- Will develop unique fade and wear patterns
14.5-oz. 100% cotton denim + wool/polyester/rayon lining + polyester + cotton corduroy
Everyday; outdoor; work
Wash cold/gentle; Line dry
Made in USA with imported material.