With a low-profile silhouette that sits flat against the hip, the Filson Dawson Leather Duffle will carry your gear comfortably on multi-day excursions. Made in USA with vegetable-tanned 3.5-oz. boot-grade leather from Wickett & Craig--the iconic Pennsylvania tannery started in 1867. Tanned using a Filson-exclusive process, it creates permanent waterproof protection that's in the leather, not on it. Dyed black, with a buttery finish that will age well. Lined with 14-oz. cotton herringbone. Finished with sturdy, lightweight webbing straps, RIRI. brass zippers with individually polished teeth and custom hardware. Meets airline carry-on size requirements.
Vegetable-tanned leather + cotton herringbone + polyester webbing
Wipe or brush clean
Made in USA.
- Made with 3.5-oz. vegetable-tanned leather that's waterproofed during tanning
- Leather tanned by Wickett & Craig, the iconic Pennsylvania tannery since 1867
- Fully lined with sturdy 14-oz. cotton herringbone
- Interior and exterior zippered and stow pockets
- RIRI® zippers with individually polished teeth
- Polyester webbing handles with leather carry grip