The Compadre Camp Knife from Buck Knives® is a do-everything knife for the outdoorsman, whether it’s splitting kindling or field dressing a deer. Because the drop-point, hollow-ground blade is made with tough, malleable 5160 spring steel, it resists chipping and sharpens easily. The full-tang blade is wrapped with virtually indestructible linen Micarta® handle scales, and the Cerakote® ceramic coating protects the blade from rust.
Steel + linen Micarta® + leather
Camping, Field, Outdoors, Hunting
4-1/2”L (blade); 9-1/2” (LOA)
Wipe clean and store dry
Made in USA.
- 5160 spring steel resists chipping and sharpens easily
- Ergonomic linen Micarta® contoured handle
- Leather sheath with snap-secure strap
- Finger guard and thumb jimping for a reliable grip
- Drop-point blade is ideal for camping, hunting and general use