These water-repellent, abrasion-resistant, medium-weight straight leg pants are made with oil finish Shelter Cloth and have an overlay of oil finish Tin Cloth on high-wear areas. They have suspender buttons and a button fly. Flat felled seams, double-needle construction and bar tacking at stress points add to the durability of these versatile outdoor pants.
11-oz. oil finish Shelter Cloth + 14-oz. oil finish Tin Cloth
Field, Workwear, Hunting
Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.
Made in USA with imported material
- Made with water-repellent, abrasion-resistant fabrics
- Suspender buttons and belt loops
- Felled seams with bar tacking for added durability
- Roomy fit through seat and thighs for freedom of motion
- Pants are unhemmed; if you choose to have them hemmed, please allow 1-2 days for processing