Our Waterfowl Wading Jacket is built from oil finish Shelter Cloth and designed for the waterfowl hunter who desires traditional Filson waxed-cotton protection from wet weather. Printed in Bottomland®, the original pattern from camouflage pioneer Mossy Oak®. Cut short to stay above water while wading to set decoys. Shell pockets with snap-flap closure each hold a box of shells. High-set handwarmer pockets lined with merino wool. Drawcord-adjustable hood.
- Zipper-front closure with storm flap
- Double-layer reinforced forearms
- Snap-close and zipper-close center-entry chest pockets
- Snap-tab-adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord-adjustable hood
- Hand pockets lined with merino wool for warmth even when wet
11-oz. 100:% cotton oil finish Shelter Cloth + 13-oz. 100:% merino wool
Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.