Three expandable water-repellent, tear-resistant oil finish Tin Cloth pockets are attached to a 1 1/4"-wide saddle-grade Bridle Leather belt with double-needle stitching reinforcement. The rear pocket has a blood-proof liner for small game.
- Rear pocket is nylon-lined
- Durable 1 1/4"-wide Bridle Leather belt
- Front pockets measure 10" W x 9" H x 1-1/2" D; back pocket measures 11" W x 10" H x 2-1/4" D
- Front pockets each carry a box of shells, rear pocket can carry smaller game birds
- A versatile warm-weather alternative to a shooting or hunting vest
14-oz. oil finish Tin Cloth + Bridle Leather
Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.
Made in USA with imported material