The Women’s Riding Gloves are crafted just south of Seattle with thick, soft deerskin. Long gauntlets add traditional Western styling and work to keep out dirt and snow. Reinforced thumb joints add long-wearing durability.
Wipe or brush clean
Made in USA with imported material
- Due to federal regulations of wildlife exportation, this product can only be shipped to addresses within the 50 U.S. states
- Thick, durable deerskin is pliable to maintain dexterity
- Traditional Western-style long gauntlets
- Reinforced thumb joints add durability
- Made in Washington by a family-owned company that was founded in 1897, the same year as Filson