Constantly searching through the past for further explanation of the Filson story, we found this photograph hidden among past catalogs, antique letterpress equipment, and advertisements long gone from print. In the picture stands a young Ray Johnson, outfitted in a work-worn assortment of Filson Tin Cloth and a knowing smile. The photo was taken in the early 1920's while Ray was working in Castle Rock, Washington, located at the heart of the states' timber country. Regrettably, that's all the information we have on this photograph; it was hand-written and scrawled on the back of the print. In turn, our imaginations are flooded with the scent of rain-soaked Tin Cloth, dreary days at the f...Read More
EVERY ORDER. GUARANTEED.
- All orders qualify for free Economy shipping. No promotion code needed.
- Only applies to U.S. addresses using the Economy Ship Method.
- Expedited Services and International Order Shipping rates have not changed.
- Please allow three additional days for handling, prior to shipping.
- Additional handling time may be required if hemming, embossing, monogramming or gift wrap is selected.
Filson Economy Shipping is now Free on every order.
SALE ITEM RETURN POLICY
Returns are accepted on discount items and must be received within 14 days of purchase. Proof of purchase is required for refund. To make a return, bring your item to any Filson store or ship your item back to Filson. Please visit our Returns page or call Customer Service at 1-800-624-0201 to request a Return Authorization (RA) number before shipping your item.
SALE ITEM PRICE PROTECTION POLICY
If Filson reduces the price any item within 7 days of the date of your purchase, we will honor the lowest price. Proof of purchase is required. Please contact Filson Customer Service at 1-800-624-0201 so that a price adjustment may be issued.