The Journeyman Backpack is made of oil finish Tin Cloth and Rugged Twill for water-repellent, abrasion-resistant performance. A padded back and Moleskin-lined shoulder straps offer comfortable carry throughout the day, even with heavy loads. Internal organization dividers include a padded sleeve to carry laptops and tablets up to 40cm. A storm flap over the zipper increases water-resistance.
100% cotton Rugged Twill + 15-oz. oil finish Tin Cloth + Moleskin + poly/cotton lining
32cm W x 45cm H x 13cm D
Travel, Field, Everyday
Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.
Made in USA with imported material
- Solid brass zipper closure with gusseted sides
- 1 bellows pocket, 1 interior zipper pocket, 2 interior dividers, interior padded laptop sleeve
- Padded back with cotton webbing reinforcement for comfortable carrying
- Interior padded sleeve sized to fit a laptop or tablet up to 40cm wide
- Fully lined to protect gear
- Shoulder straps are lined with tear-resistant, sueded Moleskin
- Front pocket snaps to a small size to reduce bulk; expands for increased stowage capacity
- Includes iconic Filson Bridle Leather body tabs