Our toughest pair of pants, the oil finish Double Tin Pants are built for years of hard work. Water-repellent, abrasion-resistant oil finish Tin Cloth resists snags and tears, and a double layer over the seat and thighs adds even more durability. Double-needle stitching throughout is reinforced with bar-tacking at critical stress points. A roomy cut provides a full range of motion. Traditional button fly with snap top closure.
14-oz. oil finish Tin Cloth
Field, Workwear, Hunting, Shooting
Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.
Made in USA with imported material
- Water-repellent, abrasion-resistant fabric for armorlike protection
- Metal-shank suspender buttons
- Double-stiched construction with bar tacking for durability
- Roomy cut through seat and thighs for freedom of motion
- Pants are unhemmed; if you choose to have them hemmed, please allow 1-2 days for processing.