This classic hunting cap has an insulated, poly-lined crown and tuck-away earflaps made with 100% virgin wool for breathable warmth in the field. The elastic band around the earflaps and neck flap ensures a comfortable fit even in adverse weather. Made with water-repellent, abrasion-resistant fabric for years of use during open season and beyond.
14-oz. oil finish Tin Cloth + wool + polyester lining
Everyday, Field, Hunting, Shooting
Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.
Made in USA with imported material
- Interior elastic band in neck flap for comfortable fit
- 3" bill protects from sun and rain
- Quilted polyester insulation in crown offers warmth
- Tuck-away earflaps are made with 100% virgin wool sourced from the USA
- Made of abrasion-resistant, wind-resistant, water-repellent fabric
- Filson embroidered logo