The Journeyman Backpack is made of oil finish Tin Cloth and Rugged Twill for water-repellent, abrasion-resistant performance. A padded back and Moleskin-lined shoulder straps offer comfortable carry throughout the day, even with heavy loads. Internal organization dividers include a padded sleeve to carry laptops and tablets up to 16”. A storm flap over the zipper increases water-resistance.
100% cotton Rugged Twill + 14-oz. oil finish Tin Cloth + Moleskin + poly/cotton lining
Travel, Field, Everyday
17 -1/2"H x 12 -1/2"W x 5"D
Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.
Made in USA with imported material
- Padded back with cotton webbing reinforcement for comfortable carrying
- Interior padded sleeve sized to fit a laptop or tablet up to 16" wide
- Fully lined to protect gear
- Shoulder straps are lined with tear-resistant, sueded Moleskin
- Front pocket snaps to a small size to reduce bulk; expands for increased stowage capacity
- Includes iconic Filson Bridle Leather body tabs