Pulled from the archives: the iconic Duckbill Cap, a style favored by Ernest Hemingway and other legendary sportsmen. Its long 4” bill provides maximum sun protection, and the low-profile four-panel design is packable for worry-free transport. Made of our hardy 11.5-oz. dry finish Tin Cloth, with an adjustable webbing strap in the rear.
10.5-oz. 100% cotton dry finish Tin Cloth + 5-oz. 55% cotton/45% polyester poplin + nylon webbing
Fishing, Field, Outdoors, Everyday
Made in USA with imported material.
- Made with stout dry finish Tin Cloth with a UPF rating of 50+
- 4” bill with dark underside to reduce glare
- Low-profile, four-panel crown is unstructured for packability
- Embroidered ventilation grommets on sides
- Rear webbing strap with buckle