Waterproof gear organization and protection
In the duck blind, at sea or on the range–wherever you need to keep gear organized, protected and dry, the Camo Sportsman Dry bag does the job. Built with materials and construction used for whitewater-rafting gear and equipped with a customizable insert that protects optics, sensitive electronics and other gear, no matter how wet or harsh the conditions.
This dry bag is constructed with 900D polyester tarpaulin TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane)–the same type of material often used for inflatable boats because it’s highly resistant to punctures and abrasion, as well as the damaging effects of UV light. The seams are radio-frequency (RF) welded, producing a durable and flexible bond that’s stronger than the original fabric. The TIZIP® main-compartment zipper is the same type found in dry suits because it’s absolutely waterproof.
Inside our Camo Sportsman Dry Bag is a padded insert with removable dividers that can be customized to snugly protect various-sized gear. The underside of the lid boasts a clear pocket that is ideal for storing maps, GPS or other items that require visibility in the field. Pockets on either end close with water-resistant zippers with looped zipper pulls to keep smaller items close at hand for quick access, even with gloves on. The top lid buckles securely, adding and additional layer of water protection, and is equipped with a grab handle for convenient hand carry. Rounding out the full complement of features, the padded, adjustable shoulder strap can be easily attached/removed with spring-loaded clips.
The Camo Sportsman Dry Bag–waterproof, padded protection for gear that must be kept dry. Now available in Shadow Grass® from Mossy Oak®, the camouflaging pioneer for sportsmen.
- Built with heavy-duty 900D polyester with clear ether TPU coating
- Heavy-duty TIZIP® waterproof zipper top opening with buckle-secure over-flaps
- Removable, detachable shoulder strap with moveable pad; exterior D-rings for gear attachment
- Top flap securres with webbing and buckles as well as a snap for non-carrying closure
- Endcap pockets with water-resistant zippers; clear pocket under lid; internal zippered mesh pocket
- Interior padded, removable insert with adjustable dividers