Reissued from the archives.
Brought back into service from our archives, the canvas Dry Finish Tin Cloth Shorts are some of the sturdiest you’ll find. Our unwaxed, dry finish Tin Cloth is a tightly-woven duck canvas that’s legendary for resistance to abrasion, punctures and tearing. The basic construction is taken from our iconic Double Tin Cloth Pants, with a double-layer facing on both front and back. Generously sized front pockets pockets are extra-heavy-duty for lasting dependability. The rear pockets are covered with snap-close flaps to keep essentials secure. Seven belt loops prevent waistband sagging. Buttoning fly with hidden button holes. Snap-secure waistband with suspender buttons.
- Pulled from the Filson archives
- Built with highly durable Tin Cloth canvas
- Heavy-duty front pocket bags and snap-flap rear pockets
- Buttoning fly and snap-secure waistband with suspender buttons
- Double-layer facing on front and back
- 6-1/2” inseam