Filson Social is a space for new and existing audiences to be inspired by, prepare for, and outfit to live a Filson way of life. It is a place where diversity in opinion is celebrated and where people feel safe sharing their point of view openly.
We believe in fostering a community in social built on respect and positive interaction. We ask that you – our community – help us to achieve this mission by adhering to the guidelines outlined below. All comments are moderated by the Filson Social team, and we reserve the right to hide and/or delete any comments that are:
- Abusive, defamatory, or obscene
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- In violation of any intellectual property right(s) of another
- In violation of any law or regulation
- Otherwise offensive
- In promotion of a product or service from someone other than the Filson brand
- In violation of Filson’s spamming policy*
First time violators will have their comments/posts hidden or deleted and be issued a warning. If a user violates any of our community standards 3+ times, we reserve the right to block that user for as long as we determine.
If you wish to no longer “Like” or “Follow” the official Filson page, please feel free to remove yourself by clicking “Unlike” or “Unfollow” on any of our social media pages.
*Spamming policy: if a user takes over a Filson post thread more than ten times with comments unrelated to the post content, we reserve the right to block that user from Filson Social accounts.
Participation Guidelines for Filson Fans
1. Filson Social is a place for honest, friendly and respectful conversation.
Please be considerate of the opinions of others on the Filson page.
2. Discussions within our social channels should be focused on Filson products and inspiring the community of Filson customers.
Please keep all comments related to the subject matter of the post, as off-topic or spam posts will be deleted. If you have a question or concern not relating to the topic of the post that you need to communicate to the Filson social team or our customer service team, please submit your question to email@example.com
3. We do not tolerate offensive content or language on our social channels.
Please use your best judgement. Do not post anything obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, humiliating, defamatory, libelous, invasive of someone’s privacy or objectionable. Content is deemed “offensive” at the sole discretion of the Filson brand. If you have complaints regarding any of the content posted on this page, please email us a firstname.lastname@example.org
4. We strive to be a trustworthy resource of information.
Filson is committed to protecting the intellectual property of third parties and reserves the right to take down any content regarding intellectual property infringements. Please see Filson’s Copyright Policy for more details.