This Smooth Bone Slip Joint pocket knife employs a traditional slip-joint to keep it open, a design that’s been proven for centuries. Its simplicity is its strength, with no complex locking mechanisms to fail. Rust-resistant high-carbon steel blade sharpens easily and holds its edge well. The narrow profile and smooth bone handle slips in and out of pockets easily. Lanyard hole to prevent loss. Drop point blade geometry. Filson exclusive.
- Traditional slip-joint design
- Non-locking and easy to close
- High-carbon drop-point blade
- Natural smooth bones handles
- Legal to carry in most jurisdictions
- 2 ¼” blade length
High-carbon stainless steel + natural bone
Everyday, Outdoor, Field
6”L (open), 3-1/2”L (closed)
Wipe clean, store dry, oil as needed
Made in USA.