A classic working cap with a low profile and formed brim, the Filson Handwoven Tweed Cap is made with 100% Irish wool Donegal Tweed herringbone from Ireland. Crafted by Campbells, master tailors located in Beauly, England who have specialized in wool tweeds since 1858. The durable weather resistance of the tweed, in muted grays, makes this a year-round headwear staple. Limited edition.
6-7/8, 7-1/8, 7-3/8, 7-5/8
Made in England.
- Made with 100% wool Donegal tweed in a herringbone pattern
- 100% wool for breathable and weather-resistant comfort
- Formed brim keeps rain out of eyes
- Low profile
- Muted colors for versatile wearing options
- This style of cap was once considered the cap for the working man