A do-everything knife for the outdoorsman, whether it’s splitting kindling or dressing out a deer.
Idaho’s Buck Knives® has been making blades in the USA since the young Kansas City blacksmith apprentice Hoyt Buck produced his first knife in 1902. His blades were widely appreciated during WWII and with the 1964 introduction of the Buck Folding Hunter, the knife-making industry was revolutionized. Four generations later, the family-owned Buck Knives continues to innovate while utilizing innovative tempering and time-honored construction to produce the highest-quality tools. Blades that represent honest value and the same resiliency that’s kept Buck a trusted name in cutlery for over 118 years.
Because the drop-point hollow-ground blade is made with tough, malleable 5160 spring steel, it resists chipping during hard use and sharpens easily. Finger guard and jimping provide a secure grip during wet work. The Cerakote® finish protects the blade from rust and corrosion. Micarta® handle scales are impervious to water, sweat and chemicals. Custom leather sheath. Limited-edition collaboration.
- 5160 spring steel resists chipping and sharpens easily
- Ergonomic resin Micarta® contoured handle
- Drop-point blade geometry is versatile with a strong, durable tip
- Finger guard and thumb jimping for a reliable grip
- Leather sheath with snap-secure strap
- Limited-edition collaboration knife made in USA with Buck’s 118 years of expertise
Steel + resin Micarta® + leather
Camping; Field; Outdoors; Hunting
4-1/2”L (blade); 9-1/2” (LOA)
Wipe clean and store dry
Made in USA.