Our Rugged Suede Backpack is made with North American hides, thickened in the cold and tanned in Chicago by the century-old Horween Leather Company. Far from a delicate suede, this rough-out boot leather is weatherproofed during the tanning process so it can withstand punishing conditions for generations.
- Leather lace drawcord closure with brass snap storm flap
- 1 oversized flap pocket, 1 wool utility pocket, 1 wool slotted pocket, 1 interior wool zipper pocket
- Rugged Suede leather from North American hides is tanned at Horween, one of the oldest continuously-running tanneries in the U.S.
- Trim is waterproof, vegetable-tanned English Bridle Leather, tanned in the USA by 120-year-old tannery Wickett & Craig
- Sized to fit a standard laptop or tablet up to 16" wide
- Shoulder straps are lined with felt padding
- Branded, solid brass hardware
- Contrasting-texture leather base, shoulder straps, pocket flap and storm flap
Wipe or brush clean
Made in USA with North American Leather and imported material