Assembled by hand in Shinola's state-of-the-art Detroit factory, this three-hand classic field watch is powered by Shinola's Argonite movement. It has a brushed stainless steel 38mm case with brushed brass PVD plating and anti-fingerprint coating. The scratch-resistant sapphire crystal has an anti-reflective coating for glare reduction. This watch is rated at 20 ATM (or 660 feet), with a screw-down crown and a case back secured by six screws for protection from the elements. Additional features include a USA-tanned Horween leather strap with a buckle inspired by our classic roller buckles, and a finely-textured ivory dial with Super-LumiNova hands, numbers and index to maximize readability. Our watches are built to last, and covered under the comprehensive, best-in-class Shinola warranty. Visit your local Filson store today to explore the Filson Watch Collection.
- Four piece, bolt-reinforced roller buckle style closure
- Stainless steel case back with brass PVD plating and Filson logo is secured by six screws
- Shinola Argonite 705 quartz movement
- Finely textured, ivory dial with Swiss Super LumiNova hands, Arabic numbers and hour markers on the index for increased visibility even in low light
- Three-hand with date
- Curved, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective coating for glare reduction
- Made with durable, vegetable-tanned leather from Horween Tannery, one of the oldest continuously-running tanneries in the U.S.
- Hand assembled in Detroit
Everyday; Field; Travel
Wipe or brush clean