A rugged, water-repellent, wind resistant jacket that won't wear out
To order by phone, please call 1-866-860-8906
This sets the standard for all work jackets. The Tin Cloth softens and gains character with use. Features a Mackinaw Wool-lined collar and unlined hand warmer pockets. Works with any of our zip in vest liners. Average length in back is 28 inches. Made in USA.
- Alaska Fit
- Water Repellent.
- Action back for freedom of movement; 2 buttons on back of collar for optional Tin Cloth Packer Hood (sold separately).
- 6 snap front closure.
- Unlined hand warmer pockets; upper right chest pocket with snap-flap closure; 3 slot instrument pocket on left chest.
- Adjustable snap tab cuffs.
- Hanging loop on inside collar.
- Jacket sold separately, liner and hood not included
Adjustable cuffs on coat sides; accepts any of four zip-in vest liners.
Wipe or brush clean only.
Made in USA of imported fabric.