Tin Cloth Packer Coat-Extra Long
Our heaviest coat with double upper body coverage and longer length
Choose Color & Size
To order by phone, please call 1-866-860-8906
The extra-layer of rugged Tin Cloth fabric on this long Packer coat provides double coverage for your chest, upper back and arms. Four large front utility pockets, slotted pocket for instruments, unlined hand warmer pockets and an interior pocket. The heavy-duty, two-way brass zipper is backed up with a wind-guard in back and storm flap in front. Adjustable cuffs, tab-closure neck, 100% virgin wool-lined collar. Made in USA.
- Water Repellent.
- One piece cape over shoulders, upper back and sleeves creates two full layers of protection; 2 buttons on back of collar for optional Tin Cloth Hood.; rear gusset for freedom of movement.
- Heavy duty two way brass front zipper; storm flap with snaps.
- 2 upper chest pockets; 2 lower pockets with unlined hand warmer pockets behind; 4 pencil slots sewn over upper left pocket; interior flat pocket.
- Adjustable snap tab cuffs.
- Wool-lined snap tab collar.
- Coat sold separately, liner not included
- Formerly style #061NXL
Accepts any of four zip-in vest liners.
Wipe or brush clean only.
Made in USA of imported fabric.
Attacked by a bull
I was attacked by an enraged bull. I was hit hard and thrown up about 15 feet, tumbling head over heels. I landed in front of the bull who then butted me, rolling me to my back and running over me, planting his left foot squarely on my upper chest. When he stomped on my chest I was certain that he would crush it and my heart and lungs. Amazingly, my only injuries were a broken sternum and some subluxed ribs and clavicle joints. Quite sore but alive! Next day I cleaned the muddy hoof print off the left upper chest surface of the coat I had been wearing...my FILSON TIN CLOTH PACKER COAT. I feel that the almost armor-like quality of the caped part of that coat probably saved my life.