Tin Cloth Field Jacket
An armor-like jacket ideal for upland hunting or any outdoor activity
To order by phone, please call 1-866-860-8906
This field jacket wears like armor. Made from Filson's legendary oil finish Tin Cloth, it is designed for general field use or upland hunting, yet offers plenty of practical features for any outdoor activity. It features a warm, Mackinaw Wool-lined collar with a stand-up snap tab, a snap storm flap, a draw-cord waist and hem, adjustable inner cuffs and an interior zippered security pocket. The body is partially lined with comfortable, 100% cotton; sleeves are unlined. Average length in back is 31 inches. Made in USA.
- Water Repellent.
- Rear pocket is lined with coated nylon and accessible from both sides; 2 buttons on back of collar for optional Tin Cloth Hood.
- Heavy duty two way brass front zipper; storm flap with snaps.
- 2 upper Mackinaw wool-lined hand warmer slash pockets; 2 dual compartment bellows pockets with one-hand snaps; left interior zippered security pocket.
- Adjustable snap tab cuffs.
- Wool-lined snap tab collar; hanging loop at inside rear collar.
- Jacket sold separately, liner not included
- Formerly style #641N
1 waist level and 1 bottom level elastic cinch cord; hanging loop inside collar; accepts any of four zip-in vest liners.
Field, Hunting, Shooting, Workwear
Wipe or brush clean only.
Made in USA of imported fabric.