Shelter Waterfowl Upland Coat
Midweight hunting coat cut short for use with waders
To order by phone, please call 1-866-860-8906
A water-repellent hunting coat with front-loading game bags; action back; fitted cuffs for warmth; lined yoke and collar; bellows pockets for shells. Cut short for use with waders and hip belts.
- Water Repellent.
- Action back
- Snap-front closure with storm flap
- 2 chest handwarmer pockets, 2 divided bellows pockets, front-loading game bags
- Snap-adjustable cuffs
- Moleskin-lined collar
- Front-loading game bags with blood-proof liner
- Action back for freedom of movement
- Cut short for use with waders and hip belts
- Lined yoke for extra rain protection
- Shooting patch
Wipe or brush clean
S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Made in USA of imported material
The envy of all
I received your Waterfowl/Upland Coat from my Grandmother…I am employed by a manufacturer of products in the marine construction industry. I spend much of my time talking to customers on docks, jetties and seawalls. I recently wore this coat in the worst of conditions on a trip to the Jersey shore to call on marine contractors. The many pockets came in handy for my mobile phone, note pad, color chip samples, etc., while the coat kept me warm and dry. Although my customers are pretty die-hard Carhartt fans, my Filson coat was the envy of all.