Shelter Cloth Packer Coat-Extra Long
A heavy duty, water-repellent jacket with added length
Choose Color & Size
To order by phone, please call 1-866-860-8906
Longer in the sleeves and body, our long Packer Coat is cut from rugged Shelter Cloth for water-repellent, wind-resistant, breathable performance and boasts zero break-in time. It features a heavy-duty, two-way brass zipper with a wind-guard behind and storm flap in front, a one-piece cape, a cotton moleskin-lined collar and a hidden snap tab to secure a stand-up collar. When the barometer drops, add an Outfitter Vest/Liner. Average length in back is 33 inches. Made in USA.
- Water Repellent.
- One piece cape over shoulders, upper back and sleeves creates two full layers of protection; 2 buttons on back of collar for optional Shelter Cloth Packer Hood; rear gusset for freedom of movement.
- Heavy duty two way brass front zipper; storm flap with snaps.
- 4 large front pockets with snap flaps; 4 utility slots sewn over upper left front pocket; 2 hand warmer pockets under lower front pockets; 1 interior left chest pocket.
- Adjustable snap tab cuffs.
- Moleskin-lined snap tab collar.
- Coat sold separately, liner not included
- Now in Navy!
- Formerly style #461NXL
Accepts any of four zip-in vest liners.
Wipe or brush clean only.
Made in USA of imported fabric.