Shelter Duster Coat - Alaska fit
Weather-resistant full-length coat requires no break-in time
To order by phone, please call 1-866-860-8906
A classic full-length rancher coat with snap-closure rear gusset for riding and leg snaps to secure in windy weather. Accepts zip-in liners. Wipe or brush clean. Made in USA of imported material.
- Alaska Fit
- Water Repellent.
- One piece cape over shoulders, upper back and sleeves creates two full layers of protection; 2 buttons on back of collar for optional Shelter Cloth Packer Hood; rear gusset for freedom of movement; rear snap tab keeps gusset shut when not in use.
- Heavy duty two way brass front zipper; storm flap with snaps.
- 4 large front pockets with snap flaps; 4 utility slots sewn over upper left front pocket; 2 hand warmer pockets under lower front pockets; 1 interior left chest pocket.
- Adjustable snap tab cuffs.
- Moleskin-lined snap tab collar.
- Jacket sold separately, liner not included
- Formerly style #465N
Accepts any of four zip-in vest liners.
Workwear, Field, Ranchwear
Wipe or brush clean only.
Made in USA of imported fabric.
Proven its worth over the years
Comments: I can't claim anything as dramatic as some of your other customers -- there isn't much call to use chainsaws or face down enraged livestock in New York City. I do, however, have three Filson hats, two Filson coats, and a Filson laptop bag that never fail to do the job and get compliments on how good they look while doing it. The Shelter Cloth Duster has especially proven its worth over the years, especially since I now face extended walks at each end of my commute to and from work. I find myself almost looking forward to the cooler weather so I can break out my Filson's again after the hot summer. Thanks for making gear that works not only in the field but in the city as well.