Shelter Cloth Duster Coat
A tough, full-body coat popular among ranchers and riders
Choose Color & Size
To order by phone, please call 1-866-860-8906
A truly heavy-duty coat built to perform in the toughest field conditions. Our Filson Duster is popular among ranchers or any outdoorsmen, on horseback or afoot, when fully exposed to the elements. Water-repellent, wind-resistant, breathable, and has no break-in time. It has a heavy-duty, two-way brass zipper with wind-guard behind and storm flap in front, four large utility pockets, unlined hand warmer pockets and adjustable inner cuffs to keep your hands warm and dry. Compatible with any of our Zip-in Outfitter Vests/Liners. Average length in back; 57". Made in USA.
- Water Repellent.
- One piece cape over shoulders, upper back and sleeves creates two full layers of protection; 2 buttons on back of collar for optional Shelter Cloth Packer Hood; rear gusset for freedom of movement; rear snap tab keeps gusset shut when not in use.
- Heavy duty two way brass front zipper; storm flap with snaps.
- 4 large front pockets with snap flaps; 4 utility slots sewn over upper left front pocket; 2 hand warmer pockets under lower front pockets; 1 interior left chest pocket.
- Adjustable snap tab cuffs.
- Moleskin-lined snap tab collar.
- Jacket sold separately, liner not included
- Formerly style #465N
Accepts any of four zip-in vest liners.
Workwear, Field, Ranchwear
Wipe or brush clean only.
Made in USA of imported fabric.
Proven its worth over the years
Comments: I can't claim anything as dramatic as some of your other customers -- there isn't much call to use chainsaws or face down enraged livestock in New York City. I do, however, have three Filson hats, two Filson coats, and a Filson laptop bag that never fail to do the job and get compliments on how good they look while doing it. The Shelter Cloth Duster has especially proven its worth over the years, especially since I now face extended walks at each end of my commute to and from work. I find myself almost looking forward to the cooler weather so I can break out my Filson's again after the hot summer. Thanks for making gear that works not only in the field but in the city as well.