Oil Finish Single Tin Pants
Exceptionally abrasion-resistant and water-repellent pants
To order by phone, please call 1-866-860-8906
These water-repellent, breathable pants soften with use and guard against burs and metal edges. Double-sewn construction throughout with bar tacking at all stress points adds durability. The have suspender buttons and are unhemmed with a 29" to 35" inseam as desired.
- Brass zipper fly with snap top
- 2 scoop pockets, 1 coin pocket, 2 rear utility pockets
- Unhemmed ankle cuffs
- Water-repellent, breathable fabric softens with use
- Suspender buttons
- Double-sewn construction with bar tacking for durability
- Hemming service adds an additional 1-2 business days prior to your order shipping. Orders with overnight shipping also incur the 1-2 business day delay for hemming service.
Field; Workwear; Hunting; Shooting
Wipe or brush clean
28-46, even sizes
Made in USA of imported material
They earned their name-Tin Pants.
My first Filson Garment was purchased in 1944 when I worked in a logging camp near Packwood. My Tin Pants were a marvel. I put them on at 6:00 am and jumped on the logging train that took us to the ‘high lead show’ where I was a rigger’s helper. Within 10 minutes I was covered with wet mud to my waist. At the end of the day I stood under the shower in back of the bunkhouse and hosed the Tin Pants and myself thoroughly. I owned two pair. One was left to dry while I wore the other. They were never worn in the bunkhouse. Tough! Briar proof, invaluable and uncomfortable.
Thomas O. Perry