Oil Finish Double Tin Pants
Double-thick, abrasion-resistant, water-repellent work pants
To order by phone, please call 1-866-860-8906
These water-repellent, double-thick pants offer superior abrasion resistance and soften with use. Double-sewn construction throughout with bar tacking at all stress points adds durability. They have suspender buttons and are unhemmed with a 29" to 35" inseam as desired.
- Alaska fit
- 2 scoop pockets, 1 coin pocket, 2 rear utility pockets
- Unhemmed ankle cuffs
- 2 front slash pockets, 1 with an interior coin pocket; 2 open back pockets.
- 15-oz. oil finish Tin Cloth
- 28-46, even sizes
- Double-sewn construction with bar tacking for durability
- Zippered leg openings for easy on and off
- Hemming service adds an additional 1-2 business days prior to your order shipping. Orders with overnight shipping also incur the 1-2 business day delay for hemming service.
- Formerly style #067
Water-repellent, breathable fabric softens with use
Field, Workwear, Hunting, Shooting
Wipe or brush clean only.
Made in USA of imported material
Chain saw cuts through pants not skin
Dear Filson, Please repair these Oiled Tin Cloth Pants. A chainsaw went through the left thigh leg, but no scratch to my husband’s skin! Thank you for your good quality.