Mackinaw Field Pants
Naturally water-repellent wool pants with plenty of pockets
To order by phone, please call 1-866-860-8906
These naturally water-repellent, straight-leg pants are made with 100% virgin wool from the USA. They have suspender buttons and six pockets for tools. They provide superior warmth even when wet, and naturally wick away sweat. The belt loops accommodate belts up to 1-1/2" wide.
- Alaska fit
- 2 slash pockets, 4 flap pockets
- Brass zipper fly with riveted button at top.
- 2 front slash pockets; 2 rear pockets with flaps; 2 cargo pockets on each leg side.
- 24-oz. Mackinaw Wool
- 28-48, even sizes
- Suspender buttons
- Accommodates belts up to 1-1/2" wide
- Hemming service adds an additional 1-2 business days prior to your order shipping. Orders with overnight shipping also incur the 1-2 business day delay for hemming service.
- Formerly style #087
Made with 100% virgin wool from the USA
Superior Warmth, Field, Casual
Dry clean only.
Made in USA